Monday, January 3, 2022

love

 I joined the Defensive Guard. It’s very nice and I get the nightshifts. That means I have an excuse for sleeping in, and I get to room with a really pretty lady. Her name is Artemis, she is part of the day shift and is very kind. I think I’m in love! She’s just so fantastic! I just want to give her the world and more! but I can’t. there’s also the fact I’ve been seeing that tall mother fucker again, and that sickness is back. yet, that sickness doesn’t seem to be contagious and I’m able to hide it well. I hope Skaði can cover my shift for a bit, because I feel a lot like puking right now. -Jade/Nyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test #116

  So I have been trapped in this infinite cinema since the end of August-ish. How did I end up there you may ask? Well I didn’t come here fu...