Friday, January 7, 2022

Holy Fuck

 Holy Fuck, Today has been a shit show. First, I get hit with a Pan, second I trip and injure my nose because someone left their bag lying around, and third I find out that someone thinks Mean Girls is the Peak of Hollywood Entertainment. Seriously, Little Miss Bootleg Billie Irish thinks she knows movies? I am so fucking- Right now I am reminded of a movie I like: The Lion, The Witch, AND THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH! How The Fuck Does Someone Think That Mean Girls is better than, oh I don’t fucking know, Pick An Award Winning Movie! I bet she likes Illegally Blonde too. At least I brought some good movies to cleanse myself of that e-girls terrible taste. Hopefully Skaði won’t fall asleep on her shift this time, I do not want another dog dead thanks to that idiots incompetence. -Nyx/Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test #116

  So I have been trapped in this infinite cinema since the end of August-ish. How did I end up there you may ask? Well I didn’t come here fu...